No, I will not be rushing a Sorority.

14 Sep

I am officially a UCLA student. It took a long hot Summer with the kids to realize my new direction. I was offered a grant to continue my education and I’m jumping on it as if it was a plane ticket to Paris. With all 3 kids in school part time and a sister who’s a Saint, I actually have a minute to follow this dream.

I have been working on writing a book, well actually several books since I was 5 years old. I think it’s time that I finished writing one of them. I will be taking classes for writers taught by published authors that will hopefully scoot me along in my process.

I started this blog as an outlet and I have loved sharing my stories with all of you. I still plan on writing here frequently just not everyday like I had originally planned.I’m a student now and homework comes first. Well that and being a mommy to 3 adorably mischievous children.

I promise to keep you all posted and if you need to find me, I’ll be the newest participant in the laptop staring contests taking place daily at Coffee Bean on SoBev.

xoxo

20120914-193913.jpg

7 Responses to “No, I will not be rushing a Sorority.”

1. Jolie September 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

Les –
    I’ll be first in line at your book signing.
    Go get ’em,
    Jolie

• 90210mom September 16, 2012 at 11:58 am #

Coming from a real live talented Author, wow! Love you Jolie.

2. nberal September 14, 2012 at 9:33 pm #

Good for you!!! So Proud of my dear friend!!! If the book is anything like your blog, then it will definitely be a great read!!! :)

• 90210mom September 16, 2012 at 11:56 am #

Thanks Nat! You have always been such a supportive friend. Xoxo

3. Rachel September 14, 2012 at 10:42 pm #

So that’s where you’ve been!!! That is HUGE!!! So excited for you!
    Xo

4. Tali September 19, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

Sounds great! Happy for you :)

5. Becky September 19, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

I am SO jealous!! That’s what I want to do! My husband has to finish school first but I plan on paying off his loans with my first novel. Good for you for fulfilling a goal while living your dream! Now THAT is mommy power!!